Textiles with innovative HeiQ Viroblock ® technology by CHT
After intense developments we are now happy to announce our new range of textiles with Innovative HeiQ Viroblock® technology by CHT.
- Application: e.g. separation walls, banner, gambling table, wall decoration, flags, bar runner, POS-mats, table-cloth and linen, non-medical “community masks”, etc.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- with innovative HeiQ Viroblock® technology by CHT (Learn more about HeiQ Viroblock®: https://heiq.com/technologies/heiq-viroblock/)
- HeiQ Viroblock® by CHT protects the textile from microbes and germs
- this textile technology has an antibacterial, antipathogenic and antiviral effect that minimizes the transmission of pathogens; contains a biocide based on recycled silver salt (active ingredient: reaction mass of titanium dioxide and silver chloride)
- can be combined with water repellent properties
- no medical product, suitable e.g. for non-medical applications ("community masks", etc.)
- our DecoTex with HeiQ Viroblock® Technology
- flame retardant
- printable with sublimation inks (direct and transfer)
- simple processing due to well-known GFS coating
- for several applications
- available in a width of 320 cm ex stock
- further textiles on request
Attention: It is essential to observe the local labelling requirements of biocides (and requirements for advertising) in each single country. Guidelines can be requested from us. HeiQ Viroblock-equipped products cannot be sold in Canada at this time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. HeiQ, HeiQ Viroblock and Viroblock are trademarks or registered trademarks of HeiQ Materials AG. This datasheet and the trademark HeiQ Viroblock cannot be used in the USA. The use of these trademarks is subject to trade-mark licensing, review of the test report and approval of claims by HeiQ. Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.